I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 3 June 2012

16 May 2012!! :D

Hey guys! :D this is my second post for today :D actually i want to post about 16 May 2012 :D i really love that day because there are Teachers Day and Natasha's Birthday :) so i want to post about Natasha :) because i already posted about Teachers Day xD okay. on 16 May, there's this one girl that i love was born on that day. And her name is Natasha Irina :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D hope you'll have a great day always and i love you so much <3 :) I hope you enjoy your birthday. You may never know how much you mean to me unless we switch places and you stand where i do and to see you happy always is all i desire. I hope you get whatever you wish for ;)

And Natasha.. Your birthday is an exclusive day for me to let you know that I love you!! :)

Sorry for Posting late :( And i hope that you read this sayang :) ILOVEYOUSOMUCH!! <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment