I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday 20 March 2012

New Crush!! :O haha :D

Hey guys!!! :D so today i want to tell you a story about how i met my new crush. I actually don't like my old crush because she just said something offensive to me :/ This girl, it's been long since i like her. I started to like her when the first time we met and She is soooooo cute!!!! :3 in school, she's my junior and she's in Form 1 :D we started became friends this year. Apparently, i know her sister and me and her sister became friends last year. haha xD She's really nice, kind and sweet ^_^ (actually i want to post this post a long time ago but i'm really busy to open my blog. haha xD)  and also i get to meet her bestfriends too. They are really nice!! :D but sometimes, when i meet her, my heart starts beating faster. hehe ^.^ and i'm also really shy to confess my feelings to her. >__< 

ok guys, that's for now. i need to get some rest for tomorrow school. bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment