I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 14 April 2012

LMFAO CONCERT 9th April! :D

Hey guys. on 9th April 2012.. I've been shuffling and wiggling at LMFAO concert in Sunway!! :DD and i also want to share my experience there :D me and my sis went there with my sis tuition teachers on 9pm because my dad told me that LMFAO starts performing on 10pm. :D when we arrived, there's a DJ rocking out in the venue. haha. on exactly 10pm. LMFAO starts performing their hit song "Sorry for Party Rocking" .. Skyblu didn't came because he has injury :( only Redfoo came to Malaysia :D When they start singing Party Rock Anthem, everyone starts shuffling including me. haha xD and also Redfoo opens his pants and he only wears a pair of boxer with a smiley in the center when they sang Sexy and i know it. hahahaha xD and lastly, Redfoo show his DJ-ing skills. It was mad cool!! :D eventhough Skyblu didn't came, Redfoo stills make us Party Rocking :D the concert ended on 11:30 pm.

THIS IS THE BEST CONCERT I EVER WENT!!! :D okay guys, i need to off. goodbye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment