I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 26 February 2012

Evanescence concert 23/2/2012 :D

Hey guys. it's been long since i've opened my blog. haha ok. on 23 February 2012, I went to evanescence concert at KL Live Centre!!! :D i also got free tickets because my dad is in the music industry. That day also, i didn't went to school because i felt really sick :( but i went to evanescence concert because i didn't want to miss a chance watching evanescence live :D ok. I went there with my cousin and my cousin's friend. On the way to the venue, there's a traffic jam. It took about 30 minutes. -___- by the time we reached there, there's a DJ trying to pumped up the atmosphere. the DJ was LMFAO old DJ. haha :D The DJ plays rock songs. jyeahh!!! when evanescence came to the stage. everyone started to scream!! haha :) they played their hit songs. the concert only lasted for 1 hour but i enjoyed it :D and also...... on the way back to my house. there's a traffic jam in the parking lot. IT TOOK ABOUT 30 MINUTES!!! -.-' there's a car blocking the way. so that's why all the cars stucked -.-' after that. we went back home.

I seriously enjoyed the concert. right now it's 5:44 pm, i really should take a bath right now. bye guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment