I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 26 February 2012

hmm.. :(

hey guys. This is my 2nd post for today. hmm. i really feel afraid because i'm scared to be friendzoned with her :'( damn it. i shouldn't had send that letter. i'm scared if She only love me as a friend.. but i love her like i really meant it. And girl.. If you're reading this post. i want to say sorry because i don't have any credit to reply you. My friend always ask me "what so special about her" ok. i say it. You're really nice, intelligent, always with me whenever i have problem. When i had to forgot about how much i used to love my ex-crush, i suddenly think about you. i don't know why. If you friendzoned me... I think my heart is going to break in pieces :'( I sometimes cried when i think if you friendzoned me. I always cared about you like you're the only girl i know in this world (except for my mom because i love her the most :)  ) and also.. my bestfriend.. He loves that girl. he thought that they're couples but she cheated on him. I felt really bad for my friend.

Actually i'm crying when i'm typing this post. Actually i love you a lot than you expected. ok. i'm out :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment