I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 3 February 2012

i'm afraid couple break up will effect my studies and my moves :/

Hey guys. I'm really confuse. I'm really afraid to couple with someone because i'm afraid that when we break up, it can effect my studies and my bboy. I really love to be in a relationship with someone but that's the problem. I remembered years ago, i was inlove with someone and then i knew that she already had a boyfriend. my heart at that time just broke into pieces :'( my grades were going down and i lost my moves. I really love to be in a relationship that last forever because that's really cool and romantic :)

and i hope i can find my true love that will stay with me until i grown up :D but for now, i already found my true love. i don't like girls who acts like she's the most beautiful person on earth. I only love girls that are really soft spoken, really nice and can help me when i'm in trouble. ok. that's for now and i wish you guys HAPPY NEW MONTH!! hahaha XD ok PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment