I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 15 April 2012

15 April 2012 :DD i met Greyson Chance!! :D

Hye guys!! :D today i want to share something to you. I met Greyson Chance!! :DD ok. let's start like this. on 10am, me and my sis follow my dad to Greyson Chance interview place because he's in charge of handling international artist. After Greyson finished his interview, me and my sis met Greyson. He said to me and my sis "Hi guys, how are you?" we answered "i'm fine" haha :) and we took a picture with him :DD *i can't post our picture together in my blog because i'm afraid someone steals it. haha xD but on my facebook, i put the picture :D* after that, we went to One Utama because my dad has work there. The autograph session took place 1 hour. and after that, we went to The Gardens because my dad also has work there xD At there, Greyson meets the winners for the meet and greet session with him. haha :D today was the longest day i ever go out xD 12 hours!!! XD THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!! :DD

ok. that's for now guys. i'm really need some rest. i hope you enjoy reading. goodbye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment