I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 15 April 2012

I love you so much :)

Hye guys. actually i want to tell you that i already had a relationship with someone :DD she is so cuteee!!! :3 actually, my GF is actually my new crush. apparently she loves me too. haha :)) we're official as a couple on 24 march 2012!! hehe :D she's the best GF i ever had ^^ but the problem is that she's really close to my friend and i'm afraid she starts to love him :( she sometimes ask me whether i'm jealous or not but i answer no because they are close friends since primary school. Eventhough i'm extremely jealous but I really don't want to ruin their friendship :/

I really really really love her sooo much!! :) <3 and you know, once i'm having relationship with someone, i will love her until i marry her and grow old with her :) and i promise i'll try to be the best BF for you :) ok. this is it for my post, goodbye :D

I Love You So Much Natasha!! <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment