I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 20 November 2011

GENDERANG 2010

yo guys! i really miss GENDERANG 2010 in my primary school.. if you don't know what is genderang it means like "band". In "genderang" i play the drums, my favourite teacher cikgu Fauzan plays the guitar, Hafizi plays the bass, Adam bongo, faiz kongga. the remaining boys play "ANGKLUNG" and girls play Pianica. my friend Hani plays the keyboard. you guys are the best!! we started Genderang in 2009 and last we ever play together were at our school excellence award 2010. haha in that performance i made one mistake but i covered it nicely and i asked my parents "did you heared i made a mistake" tehy said "no, not a single mistake" haha :D i wish i could replay all of this. we also went to different high school too. :( one day i want us to regroup and play together again. :D

that's all for now. bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment