I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 19 November 2011

TALENTIME RUNNER UP 2011 :D

Hey there. :) today i want to talk about my TALENTIME COMPETITION 2011. We won second place for bboy in that competition. haha oh wow! this is the best competition i ever entered. for our performance we used HERBALISER - GOLDRUSH as the background music. we only do 2 on 2 battle because our crew is really not enough now. For my trick i put out 2 elbow freezes and fast footwork. hehe :D my friend fakhrul, hanif and hafis is really DOPE with the freezes. aw man!! i should record our performance but i used my phone for the background music. haha :P for our hardwork we won second place (but actually i'm really curious how that singing group won first place :/ my friend Hilal won 3rd place with his amazing KPOP dance.

so that's all for now. it's getting late and i really want to get some rest. ok bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment