I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Pitbull concert today, tomorrow and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dearest friend :D

hehehe hello guys!! today is 1st of DECEMBER!!! and my birthday is tomorrow!! :D i can't wait for tomorrow because maybe i get gifts from my parents?? O.o haha nevermind about that. so today PITBULL has a concert at sunway lagoon (theme park) and i'm going!! me and my sis got free tickets because our dad is from the music industry. my cousins are going to bring me and my sis there because my Dad has alot of work today. :( i think today is gonna be the best day on the month of December. :D and i also want to say happy birthday to my friend Hanif a.k.a Bboy Hanip. haha :P and Happy birthday also to my best friend since elementary school Nadia. Hanif you are the best bboy. don't ever forget that. Nadia, all the best and have a great day because this is your birthday and i hope you will be best friend with amirah forever. haha i still remember in elementary school that we have the highest english marks in school XD anyways it's getting late and i really need to get some sleep. ok bye guys :D

HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST FRIEND HANIF AND NADIA!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment