I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday 22 November 2011

THE GREATEST DREAM I EVER HAD!!!! :DD

hello guys. today i really want to share you guys about my dream last night!! aw man! so freaking damn awesome. ok i will tell you about the story. in school, i walked with R..... to her class. she asked me "i want to introduce you to my parents" i said "ok but why?" and then she said "i really love you so that's why i want to introduce you to my parents." so i came to her house and i talked with her father and mother and they accept me!!!! JYEAHH!!!!!! in school i hold hands with her and we walked to a bench. we date at the school canteen. hehe :D after that i woke up from my bed. DAMN!! -.-

I wish i could dream like that again. so that's for now. goodbye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment