I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Thursday 1 December 2011

MY BIRTHDAY!!! PITBULL CONCERT AND MY SAD BUT HAPPY DREAM :D

Hey guys. TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I"M SO HAPPY TODAY!! :D PITBULL CONCERT WAS THE BEST but the concert delayed about one hour because of heavy rain. on the way home, i had to walked at the place where all the water stored in it and suddenly my jeans is really wet.. T.T forget about that. right now i;m so happy that i want to share you guys about my dream yesterday. perfect dream for me!! JYEAHH!!! do you guys want to know. ok i'll share it. in school me and my friend Marissa walk to the school canteen suddenly we saw R..... she was so freaking jealous at that time and then i ran to her. i talk to her and then she forgive me. hahaha XD that time, i went to the toilet and then i saw R..... is in another class but that class looks like a prison -.-' i'm really sad at her and then i shed tears because she's in there. T^T and then my mom wakes me up. damn it!! --' and today R..... texted me a really long happy birthday message. her words in that message really touched me till now. T.T and she's the first one that wish me happy birthday!! hehehehe :3 so that's for now. right now it's 3:33 am. in the morning i will celebrate my birthday with my family at bubba gump! i can't wait for that. ok goodbye guys.

P/S: give me birthday present please?? XD haha just kidding

2 comments: