I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

17 September 2012 THE WANTED CONCERT!! :DD

Hye guys :D I'm soooo happy because on 17 September, I got a chance to meet and go to The Wanted Concert!!! :DDD okay, me, my sis and my dad rushed to Sunway Lagoon because he had to find the winners list for The Wanted meet and greet. Me and my sis got a chance to see Kyle Patrick, The Click Five lead vocalist soundcheck on 2:30 pm and he shaked my hand ^__^ He was so friendly with the fans. hahaha and then we followed my dad to picked up my sis friend Shen. She's my sis childhood friend and now she's all grown up. And She's so beautiful and cute. haha. After we arrived, we had to find some place to fill our tummys. hahaha lol xD we ate at the Subway where Shen bought us the sandwich :O I was so shocked at that time when she's paying for it. haha and I ordered Steak and cheese :3 After eating, I followed my sis and Shen to Living Cabin to find a perfect gifts for The Wanted because all of us got a chance to meet The Wanted :D but she didn't bought anything. Only Shen did. hahaha.

We went to the waiting place and we saw VJ Holly from MTV interview some the wanted fans. She's soo beautiful in real life :3 muehehehe xD On 6:40 pm, All the winners for the meet and greet starts to walked to the place where The Wanted will meet us. We had to wait them for about 1 hour 36 minutes. The guards were very strict -.- and our line was the first to go and meet them :DDD I got to shake hands with Jay and Max :DD but I didn't got to meet Siva, Nathan and Tom because he's busy with other fans :(

After that we rushed to the concert venue to get good spots to watch the concert. The Opening act was Kyle Patrick. He was so awesome but he only sang about 4 songs or 5 like that. And then, The Wanted came and they brought so much energy to the crowd! When they sang "Heart Vacancy" they pulled out some lucky fans. hahaha. The Concert finished around 10:30 pm but we had to stay until 11:30 because my dad was guarding Kyle Patrick because he had a Signing session for his fans.

For me, This is the best concert I ever went! :DD I hope The Wanted will come to Malaysia again ^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment