I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 1 September 2012

9 hour day at Sunway Pyramid!! -.- and Red Bull BC One Asia Pacific Qualifier :D

Hye guys :) Can't believe September has arrived! and I only have 3 months to relax before next year because I'll be in Form 3. PMR!!! -____- hahaha oh and yesterday, me and my sis went to sunway pyramid because my sis wants to go to "the Wanted Day" :D and also my dad has some work to do there. Many girls participate to win the backstage passes, meet and greet, concert tickets and more.

I also participate in the dance competition. hehehhe xD but i lost -.- nevermind about that because I didn't well prepared. hahaha and there's one chinese girl. She's sooo cute!! :3 hehe xD

about 9 hour we stayed at the Sunway Pyramid mall because my dad has some work. And I didn't get a chance to see the Red Bull BC One Asia Pacific Qualifier :( but I already watched the repeat of the battle. All the judges picked Babylon as the winner -.- Eventhough Bboy Juicy lost to Bboy Babylon but Juicy already made Malaysia proud and become the best bboy in South East Asia :)) but for me, I think Juicy won the battle. hehehe xD and congratulations to Bboy Shorty Force for winning the Red Bull BC One Asia Pacific Qualifier :)

Okay. goodbye guys :D

No comments:

Post a Comment