I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 29 September 2012

26 September. hmm..

Hye guys. 4 days ago on the 26th of September, Natasha just broke up with me. She broke up with me because she always hurt my feelings. She said to me that she loves me but she just want to end our relationship. Hmm felt really sad and heartbroken at that night.

It's my fault because I didn't trust her all this time. I was so afraid that she will fall in love with someone else. I should had trust her. Yesterday, I was just reading the letters that you gave me and then I found something that you wrote. You wrote "I love you forever" that just left me in tears. I know that you want to end our relationship because you don't want to see me getting hurt. I won't stop you because that's your decision.

Thank you for the best 6 months and 2 days Natasha :') I'll never forget you. I promise. Hmm for the time being, I don't want to be in a relationship because I just want to relax my mind and forget all the things that keeps making me really stress. You asked me to stop loving you but I just can't. I really love you but you're the one that ended our relationship. Hmm maybe someday we'll be together again but I think that day won't come because I heard from someone that you said "why should I be in a relationship with him when he always gets jealous when I'm with other boys" hmm that just really makes me sad.

I just really need to move forward and leave all the memories behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment