I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Hi Tea MPP 2012! :D

Hye guys :) Just want to share you guys about my prefects Hi tea last Sunday ^_^ My school prefects Hi Tea was at Tropicana golf country resort and the theme for the Hi Tea is "Retro". All people have to wear Retro shirt or style including me. hahaha xD When I arrived there, I saw Hafis waving at me to come to the Form 2 table. They divide each table with different Form of prefects :D I saw one Form one Prefect, She wore some 80's colourful jumpsuit and an afro. looks really funny and so Retro. hahaha xD I ate some noodles and fruits. Actually I can eat more but my stomach makes some problem -.- Me and Hafis perform there as bboy dancer for a play made my our friend Simon Michael named "Zaman Moden vs Zaman dulu" which means 2012 time vs Retro time 1980. hahaha :p we made a lot of mistakes -.- but managed to get the crowd cheering for us. hehehe xD After that, me and my friends went to take our Asar Prayer :) their Musolla is located beside the bowling area. After done praying, Me and Hafis cypher at the bowling rink but we ran fast to the Hi Tea place because they are taking photos of the prefects.

(Just fooling around at Tropicana with my friends :p)

For me, Prefects Hi Tea 2012 was the besttttttttt!!! :DDDDD can't wait for next year :) on and Congratulations for Simon Michael and Balqish for winning the best dress for the event ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment