I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 23 September 2012

Simon's birthday party :D

Hye guys. Hmm just got back after a tiring day at Nik's house celebrating Simon's 14 birthday party. Not in the mood but just want to share it because I'm such a forgetful person. My parents sent me to Nik's house around 11:30 pm because they want to go to Paradigm Mall to find something. When I arrived there, I saw Falliq, Irdina, Nik, Simon (the birthday boy) hahaha and Aseela. They're busy setting things up. Just about 12 in the afternoon, Natasha arrived here. She looks so cute :) and then Faris, Hafis, Fakhrul, Alif and many more came. Simon started the party by playing a game called "Honey, I Love You" The game is like you must tell your friends on your left or right "Honey I love You" that person can't smile or they lose the game. My right is Fakhrul. okay... -.- and then they asked me to change place and sit beside Natasha because she's my girlfriend. hahaha lol. The last four that stayed in the game were me, Natasha, Tasya and Hanisah I think. Simon said who gets to find a pipe plumber "I think -.-" wins the game and Tasya found it first. haha

After we ate the food, we were about to play musical chairs but many people cheated -.- including me. muahahaha xD so Simon changed the game to "Kotak beracun" (I don't know what's the english for that. haha) it's like we must pass the box but if the music stops, whoever hold that box will do something stupid :p hahahaha turned out to be funny than I expected xD Five people didn't get picked including me and we had to do something -.- Simon challenge hafis to do a prank call to his ex girlfriend. hahaha xD and the last two is me and Natasha.. hmm -_- we had to blow up the balloon using our hands and actually we're really scared to do it. So Aiman Hafizan blow up the balloon. hahaha we won the game but I rather give the gift to Natasha :p

I still can't believe they play with the cake Icing. My shirt got CAKE ICING ON IT -.- Hafis, Alif, Simon and all are full of cake icing on their head, shirt and everywhere. I'm lucky because I only got that icing a little bit. haha

Got to admit, this birthday party was the best :) I had so much fun but in the end, just spoil my mood for the day. And even after I came back to my house, I took a nap and I dream about Natasha sitting really close to that person but It turns out to be reality. okay goodbye guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment