I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday 19 September 2012

18 September 2012! THE WANTED MEET AND GREET :DD and MSSS Taekwondo

Hey guys :D I've been posting a lot post today because many things just happened this week. hahahha xD On 18 September 2012, I went to a Taekwondo competition and The Wanted meet and greet!! :DD okay let's start with the taekwondo first. Me and my dad went to Matsushita Stadium at Shah Alam on 7:15 am because I entered a taekwondo competition representing my school. haha. On 8:45 am, I was so shocked after my coach told me that i'm in the 2nd game, I change into my taekwondo outfit and protection really fast. Before the game started, Haziq been giving me some tips about sparring. After that, my game has started. I fought against some Indian boy but I lost 7 - 1 because I surrender. The Indian boy kicked my jaw until many blood came out -.- and then he kicked my neck. at that time I almost blackout and can't breath. that's why I stop. My dad took me home and I rest for about 4 hours because on 5 pm, my dad is going to take me and my sis to meet The Wanted  at One Utama :D

We arrived 5:30 pm and my dad rushed to find the winners of the meet and greet. Me and my sis cued at the line to meet them :) on 7:30 pm, The Wanted came and many girls started to scream like some crazy people -.- and then, the signing session starts. When I took their signatures, Nathan asked me "how was the concert?" and I said "It was hella fun" hehehe :D and Max and Jay said to me "I like your style" :DD And finally I got a chance to shake all of The Wanted hands :D but when i'm about to shake Max hand, The bodyguard pull me and Max had to stand infront and reach my hand. -.- haha

And I can't believe Jay said that to me. hehehehehehhehe :DDD It was the best signing session and  meet and greet I ever went :DD Nathan, Siva, Tom, Max and Jay were sooo friendly! ^___^ they're the best boybands and the most friendliest. haha and I got their Signature :D okay. goodbye guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment