I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 24 December 2011

2012!!! FINALLY A NEW YEAR IS COMING!!

Hey Guys!!! It's almost 2012!!!! 8 days more to 2012!! i can't wait any longer. 2011 is been a wonderful and embarassing year for me. haha >.< anyway 2011 is the best. i went to many concerts, won the school competition "Talentime", Got my booty shake at bubba gump on my birthday. haha XD, get to learn many bboy tricks, Prefects Hi-Tea and i got so many friends in high school!! ^_^ the most exciting memories of 2011 that i'll never forget is winning the talentime competition. Talentime competition is the first competition that i enter for bboy with my friends (but talentime competition is for all other talents too) and the most embarassing part of 2011 is that my friend broke my secret to my crush =.=' this year also i entered the most exciting class that is 1 AMANAH!! they are very friendly and many of my classmates love KPOP. haha :D Faris, Shima, Hanif, Amir Farid, Wardah, Danial, Amir Mirza, Muaz, Regina, Marissa, Anas, Syaza, Aseela, Anis, Tengku Faris, Hilal Kamali. i can't believe i met you guys because you guys are really really really nice to me but i'm the one who's bad. haha XD and i also met members of kpop hitz!! they also really nice to me like Syafiqah Razak, Azizul, Adlee, Akmalzaman, Nurul Farhana and many more!! <--- actually there's more but now it's 6:37 AM. i need to sleep too XD

Nadia, Amirah and Intan. you guys are also the best because you girls are playing ameba pico again. haha XD otherwise i would play ameba pico alone. you're the only friends who want to play ameba pico with me :') i love you guys. (as friends) <---- nadia words. haha :)

Next Year i will enter many competition because my target is bboy competition, school competition and i need to get straight A's for exam because i really want to make my parents proud of me ^_^

ok that's for now.  and i hope you guys have a GREAT 2012!!!  BYE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment