I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 31 December 2011

It's already 2012!!!! :DD

Hey guys.... Today is 1/1/2012 so that means it's finally 2012!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! i've been waiting for 2012 because 2011 is a mess!! in 2011 i didn't get good result in examination, i just made two of my bestfriends mad at me (but right now we're still bestfriends :D )  , i didn't went to many taekwondo classes, didn't enter bboy competition and many more. so 2012 is going to be my COMEBACK YEAR!! :DD just wait mom and dad... i'll bring the good results to you this year!! and for bboy competition. i hope i can perfect my "moves" and the last taekwondo competition.. actually i'm afraid i can't compete because my leg hurts like hell right now!! T____T but just for 2012..... I WILL DO IT!!!

and also..  books will be my best friend, youtube will be my best friend and Determination will be my ultimate best friend :D and also. i can't wait to go to concerts in 2012!! ^___^ and i can't wait to meet new friends!!

To anyone who visits my blog. Here's a poem for you guys:

                                         
Looking back on the months gone by,
As a new year starts and an old one ends,
We contemplate what brought us joy,
And we think of our loved ones and our friends.
Recalling all the happy times,
Remembering how they enriched our lives,
We reflect upon who really counts,
As the fresh and bright new year arrives.
And when I ponder those who do,
I immediately think of you all.
Thanks for being one of the reasons and We'll have a Happy New Year!

THANKS GUYS FOR READING AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!! :) PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment