I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Monday 5 December 2011

Father's Footstep :)

Hey guys!! today i really want to tell you guys that my life is the same as my dad. haha :) i start playing drums at 4 years old and my only teacher is my dad! he is a drummer in his high school years. my dad is the king of dance in his teen years. haha :D and i followed my dad by having dance talent such as bboy, shuffle and many more. haha XD actually i'm really happy i got a dad that's into music!! dad this is my promise to you

you are the best that's happen in my life. i will follow your footsteps by entering the world of music. i followed you by having dancing talent and playing drums. When i grow up, i will not forget you because you're the best!!!! :)

now it's getting late and i want to sleep right now. goodbye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment