I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday 18 December 2011

My idol!!

Lil G :D
bboy born!!
Gustav Schafer
Hey guys. Today i want to talk about my idol!! ^_^ i'm a drummer and bboy. So right now i want to talk with you guys about my favourite bboy.

The first bboy i ever like is bboy born. He's the best!! his footwork, freezes and powermoves are dope!! i tried follow him but it'll take a long time to be like him because his footwork are freaking dope and fast! and his moves too!!  :D

The second bboy that i like is Lil G!! HIS POWERMOVES ARE MAD DOPE!! Lil G Moves In RED BULL BC ONE 2011 are dope!!!!! I really want to follow his moves but looks like freaking dangerous. haha XD but right now i'm learning his moves. haha :D

ok last but not least my favourite drummer. GUSTAV SCHAFER FROM TOKIO HOTEL!!! :D he's the best drummer i had ever known since i first watch him play tokio hotel song "BREAK AWAY" i already know how to follow his drumming skills now. jyeahh!!! :D his drum solo also easy to follow although looks hard ^^

ok that's for now. GOODBYE!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment