I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 3 December 2011

wooo competition!! :O

My Favourite bboy. bboy born
hey guys!! today i want to talk you about competition. the reason i didnt participate in any bboy competition this year because i'm practicing other bboy moves. right now i already good at toprock, footwork, chair freeze, elbow freeze, baby freeze, helicopter, flare (a little bit), turtle, cricket and many more but i forgot the name of it -.-' i'm still learning jackhammer, 90 spin, windmill, headspin, handstand, airflare, airtrack, and airchair. Just wait next year, I'll enter one bboy competition with my own crew and win it. My goal for next year is to win MSSD taekwondo competition, bboy competition and get straight As in my examination. i don't care if i have to work hard or break my arm at least i want third place or second place. but i really want first place. wish me luck next year!! :D if anyone who read this that are entering bboy competition and taekwondo competition next year, i also wish you all the best of luck! :D

ok that's for now guys. bye :)

2 comments: