I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Saturday 10 December 2011

SNSD DREAM!!! :O

hey guys and girls!!! i forgot to tell you about my dream that i had 2 days ago. ok i'll tell you. in my dream SNSD/Girls Generation came to malaysia and perform here!! i was so excited that time but the concert place is so so dirty :P i were in the backrow and i push everyone to get infront of the stage. the MC said to all of us the concert will start about 5 minutes. that time "chef Ramsay" said to me to follow him. (wow chef ramsay is in my dream? haha) and he brought me to a restaurant. i ask him "why do you take me here?" he said "this ride is for going to his restaurant" =.=' i am so shock and angry with him and said "take me to the concert right now!!!" he instantly drove me to the concert. woah... i'm so lucky i arrived quickly before the concert starts. :D SNSD performance were perfect!!!!! ^_^ haha and at the concert i met my friends azizul, akmalzaman, faris, nad-ierah hunny, syafiqah and many more.. and then i accidentally woke up because my dream started to turn SNSD song run devil run and my family at that time turn MTV channel. at that time too MTV played SNSD run devil run song MV at there. so that's why i woke up because i heard that song. haha weird right XD

ok i'm going to sleep. bye guys and girls!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment