I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday 13 December 2011

why me :'(

hey people :'( right now i'm feeling sad. i just lied to one of my best friend about something. i had to lie because i really don't want any fight. i think i'm a bad person :( i really don't want to get involve in any situation but right now i am because i just lied to her. i really want peace in that group and i really don't know why in the world did they have a fight. if you guys want to fight don't involve me because i'm a man of peace. i really don't like fighting. even taekwondo competition i'm scared to kick or punch people because i felt pity. i really cried my eyes out because of lying to you. if you want to unfriend me, block me or even want me to leave the group. you have to be nice and don't talk bad about others

and please be nice to the admin. he's the one who made the group more exciting. i'm just a toolbag. no use in the group. and i have to sacrifice myself to leave that group. I'M TIRED OF FIGHTING AND BAD TALKING!!! so please guys, please be nice to each other. i think if i leave that group things will be more greater. :'((

2 comments:

  1. omo!!! dongsaeng ah is so cute!! kyeopta!! sugooii!!! hyung wanna hug!!! don't feel guilty.. its not like you are lying for a bad things right???

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. i lied because i had to :(

    ReplyDelete