I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday 2 December 2011

The birthday that i'll remember the most!!!!! :DD

the food i ate at bubba gump :D
Hey guys! today is 3 december. my birthday has finally over!!!!! :DD i really want to say thank you very much to my lovely friends and my Family too. ^_^ okay! me and my family celebrated my birthday at bubba gump restaurant (they put stuff from the movie forrest gump) at curve, petaling jaya. the restaurant is really exciting!! the put food on a newspaper (but actually not a real newspaper) and has a bucket filled with sauces. and my dad suprised me by telling the workers that "we are celebrating my birthday". so the workers said to me to stand on a chair and they told me to give some speech. actually i forgot my speech right now -.-' and they sing bubba gump own birthday song. omg, i'm too shy at that time because they asked me to 'shake my booty' --' i didn't shake but one worker shake me from behind. haha XD they give me free ice cream because it's free if you're having your birthday at bubba gump. if any of bubba gump workers are reading this, i would like to say thank you for the birthday song!! :D ok that's for now. i'm too tired right now. bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment